Satellite imagery users in UAE, varies from military and national security organizations and directorates to civil service, mapping and planning organizations. The list of uses include the following:
1. The office of H.H. the president of UAE and Supreme Commander of Armed Forces, and office of H.H. the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of Armed Forces and offices of their Highness in other Emirates.
2. The office of the Chief of Staff of UAE Armed Forces.
3. Military Intelligence Directorate (MID) and the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Sections of Armed Forces Units (Air Force, Navy and Army).
4. Coastal and Borders Guard Forces.
5. UAE Air Force; AF Commander, AF
6. Police and Civil Defense.
7. National Security and Peacekeeping / Humanitarian Agencies; for Crises Response, Management and Monitoring.
8. Agencies and Directorates of Environmental Affairs.
9. Municipalities: Urban planning / Monitoring
10. Ministries, Organizations and Directorates of Planning, Agriculture, Minerals & Water Resources and Mapping. This also involves Semi-Government establishments & companies as well as public services which utilize geospatial information.
11. Universities and Technical Education / Research Institutions.